Please share your spark with us! We would like to hear about what you love to do, whether at work or at school.
Think about your Spark
Spend some time thinking about what really sparks you.
- What special interest or talent do you have that gives you energy and joy? What makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning? If you could spend a whole day doing anything you wanted, what would you do?
- What do you love most about doing it?
- What have you done that you’re most proud of?*
Share Your Spark story
Please write a short spark story and share it with us. Here are three things we’d really like to know … but since it’s your spark, please write about what matters most to you!
If your spark is the work you do:
- What do you do?
- What do you find fun or interesting about your job?
- Why do you do this in Maine?
If your spark is a school activity or hobby:
- What do you love to do?
- What do you find fun or interesting about your it?
- What’s best about doing it in your community?
Send your Spark story to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, In order to share your Spark story on the MaineSparks.net website, we want to be absolutely sure you are giving us permission to do so!
So, please print and complete this consent form and send it to the address at the bottom of the form. Thanks so much for sharing!
Finally, would you consider recording your Spark story as a video? We would be happy to help, and have pulled together some simple instructions. Take a look!
* Questions are adapted from Sparks: How parents can help ignite the hidden strengths of teenagers by Peter L. Benson